- Apply the strategic levers of hotel revenue management to increase revenue
- Explain how forecasting helps with hotel revenue management.
- Make a prediction and measure how accurate it is.
- Propose or suggest profit-maximizing room prices.
- Develop or suggest methods for increasing pricing variability.
- Manage any potential customer problems that develop as a result of the overbooking.
- Refine hotel revenue management so that it can be applied to other departments of the hotel.
- Refine the practice of hotel revenue management so it can be applied to additional areas of the hotel
- Learn how to replicate the revenue management practice to other industries
- From gathering organic data to tracking post-implementation results, develop a functional revenue management plan.
- General managers
- Revenue managers and directors
- Those seeking a solid foundation in revenue principles in the hotel industry.
- Front desk managers
- Night auditors
- Hospitality professionals responsible for financial success
Digital Masters Part 1 - Hotel Revenue Management programme is expected to be a total 6 hours with each section 30-45 mins max
Experience knowledge and excitment of a full 2 years revenue mangement masters course spread across 4 weeks of intense coaching and learning.
We urge our participants to take an average on 2-3 hrs per week
No there wont be a revnue management Certificate but a digital masters certification in revenue management, digitial marketing and website content mgt. if you want a revenue management certification you would need to attend a dedicated revene management institute.
this programme is a 100% online coaching program, pre recorded video
The program is lead by our program director of digital transformation here in ion codex,